On the road to Neuchâtel
This wine tour on the shores of Neuchâtel Lake will introduce you to local organic viticulture. Neuchâtel is the place in Switzerland where organic viticulture is the most developed but, in the meantime, remains and unsung wine region with an interesting terroir. We will meet two winemakers working in harmony with nature who propose subtle and elegant wines. They will explain why and how organic viticulture is growing there and introduce projects to support this development.
Visit of vineyard to better understand how a terroir is shaped (environment, biodiversity, geology), the cellar (to discover unexpected way of crafting wines!) and finally, discover consequences of all above during the wine tasting. Make sure you have appropriate shoes to go in the vineyard. The winemaker will comment the tasting and will explain his choices to craft wines that reflect his terroir and personality.
Lunch time will take place at the estate or as a “vigneron picnic” in the vineyard with local craft foods.
- Wine tours commented in French and/or English
- Minibus round trip included
- Visits of 2 estates
- Tasting around 10 wines.
- Full day: 150 EUR
- Half-day including lunch: 110 EUR
- Half-day only: 80 EUR
- Departure confirmed from 4 to 8 people
- For more than 8 people, please drop us an email
- Minibus round trip from one of the proposed cities including Annecy, Geneva and Lausanne
I book my tour